Saturday, February 21, 2009

the sweetest thing of valentine

hihi (: i know it's obviously late to post something about valentine . haha .
i spent the day with my beloved boyfriend, G. (: it was sweet.
in the morning , he sms-ed me and said happy v-day . sweet xD we chatted . then he said;
G : "ANJING !"
S : "knp ? kok marah" si ?"
G : "kalo ak kasi tau pasti kamu marah . . "
S : "ap an si ?"
G : "J (-his sis) makan coklat buat km ):"

lmao (: but he replaced the chocolate with my (almost) favorite thing in the world - bearbrick. I was damn happy xD he knew i wanted bearbrick that day, we went to the shop, but bought nothing. lol.
when i went to the toilet, he bought me the bearbrick. it was sweeet. FYI i dont like when boys buy me stuffs. i have my money i dont like G to pay for me. but he said it was to replace, so i guess that's ok.

I love you, G.
always have always will.

p.s: i bought him ferrero rocher xD he liked it :)

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment